DRONE - AERIAL VEHICLE FOR INVESTIGATION AND DOCUMENTATION
MC Consultants’ D.A.V.I.D. services consists of cutting-edge drones and highly experienced operators to provide a wide range of aerial investigation services through the application of aerial photography and videography.
The cost of these services range and depend on the intent of the investigation and requested deliverables. To learn more about MC’s aerial investigation capabilities and pricing please contact MC’s East Region or West Region based Case-Intake Professionals.
THE SERVICES INCLUDE
- Exterior building wall inspections
- Exterior balcony and similar inspections
- Roof inspections
- Construction tracking
- High rise and tower inspection
- Curtain wall inspection
THE BENEFITS OF THESE SERVICES INCLUDE
- Obtain much more than a “birds eye view” with close-up visual inspection
- Extend the range of the experts visual observations
- Increase the sample size of the components, assemblies, or systems in question
- Overcome logistical challenges
- Reduce risk of injury to the expert and participants (bosun, swing stage, etc.)
- Reduce investigation times and deliverable turnaround
- Reduce investigation budgets without sacrificing quantity or quality of data
THE METHOD OF PROVIDING THESE SERVICES INCLUDE
- Cutting edge drone technology and experienced operators enables us to get up close to a buildings wall or roof surface
- Zoom cameras with up to 30X zoom allows us to inspect and document areas of a project where close hovering cannot be performed
- Strict safety protocols allow us to operate in the safest possible manner
- Drone technology including obstacle avoidance
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Anywhere between 10’ and 400’, depending on the needs of the project. We utilize all safety features including GPS positioning, optical avoidance sensors, dual batteries, and dual flight control.
We have the capability to take still shots, video and/or provide a live feed, depending on the needs of the project.
It may sound like a swarm of bees. Occupants may hear a marginal “buzzing” noise if they are in their unit with the windows and doors closed while the drone is outside of the units’ exterior wall.
In general we keep the drone moving, but in some instances we may need to hover to capture specific information.
No. Pre-determined landing locations will be utilized at all times. These pre-determined locations are arranged and agreed to by the client and/or counsel prior to inspection.