This training applies to five distinct groups of employers and their employees. This includes any employees who are exposed or potentially exposed to hazardous substances — including hazardous waste — and who are engaged in operations as specified by 1910.120(a)(1)(i-v) and 1926.65(a)(1)(i-v).
– Clean-Up Operations — Required by a Governmental Body, Whether Federal, State, Local, or Other Involving Hazardous Substances — That are Conducted at Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites;
– Corrective Sctions Involving Clean-Up Operations at Sites Covered by the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (RCRA) as Amended (42 U.S.C. 6901 et seq.);
– Voluntary Clean-Up Operations at Sites Recognized by Federal, State, Local, or Other Governmental Body as Uncontrolled Hazardous Waste Sites;
– Operations Involving Hazardous Wastes that are Conducted at Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities Regulated by Title 40 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 264 and 265 Pursuant to RCRA, or by Agencies Under Agreement with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to Implement RCRA Regulations;
– Emergency Response Operations for Releases of, or Substantial Threats of Releases of, Hazardous Substances Regardless of the Location of the Hazard.