DATE: March 20, 2020
CONTACT: Michelle Sauls
Phone: (321) 972-0787
TEAM MC FLORIDA – FORENSICS SERVICE TEAM IS GROWING
To support the growing demand for our forensic consulting services, MC Consultants is pleased to announce the addition of 3 Forensic Consultants and 3 Project Mangers. The newest members to join our Florida roster are posted below:
- Daniel Martinez, RA Architect Expert (Altamonte Springs, FL)
- Casey Cromer, P.E. Project Engineer (Miami, FL)
- Kristen Roddenberry, Project Manager (Altamonte Springs, FL)
- Lisa Schreiber, Project Manager (Altamonte Springs, FL)
- Ivette Casals, Project Manager (Altamonte Springs, FL)
- Michael Starks, CGC, CDT, CCPR, LEED AP Building Envelope Expert (Altamonte Springs, FL)
- Frank Eliseo, RA Architect Expert (Miami, FL)
- Christian Steputat, P.E., S.I., CGC, CWI, LEED® [BD+C] Structural/Civil Engineer (Miami, FL)
These professionals have extensive backgrounds and experience in construction management, construction forensics and litigation services.
MC’s forensics expertise includes investigation of construction defects, construction site accidents and injuries, accident reconstruction, traffic and roadway claims, product failures and first and third-party property damage analysis.
MC Consultants: www.mcconsultants.com