OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE REFRESHER
This refresher training is for maintenance and custodial workers involved in general maintenance and asbestos-containing material repair tasks and have already attended an Asbestos O&M (2-Day) course.
The student’s workplace involves repair or removal of a small sections of ACM or ACM debris.
– Federal, state, and local asbestos regulations
– Proper asbestos-related work practices
– Descriptions of the proper methods of handling ACM, including waste handling and disposal
– Respirator use, care, and fit-testing
– Protective clothing donning, use, and handling
– Appropriate and proper worker decontamination procedures
– O&M program outline