AHERA PROJECT DESIGNER
This 3-day (24 hours) training course teaches how to design response actions and abatement projects.
It also covers basic concepts of architectural design, engineering controls and proper work practices as required by the regulation. Initial training for persons who will be responsible for the design of asbestos abatement projects.
– Asbestos Types, Uses and Applications
– Role of Project Designers
– Health Effects and Medical Surveillance Requirements
– Current Federal and State Regulations
– Abatement Methods
– Development of Specifications and Contract Documents
– Conduction and Documentation
– Legal Issues
– Replacement Materials
– Personal Protection Equipment
This course meets all EPA, OSHA, and AHERA requirements.