AHERA CONTRACTOR/SUPERVISOR REFRESHER
The annual 1-day (8 hours) refresher training for asbestos abatement contractors & supervisors
This course offers a review of the topics originally presented in AHERA Contractor/Supervisor training, plus concentrates on updates & new developments in government regulations, asbestos abatement industry standards, and state-of-the-art work practices.
– Effective Supervision Techniques
– Specifications and Contract Documents
– Regulatory Recordkeeping
– Regulatory Review for Supervisors
– Legal Issues
– Insurance and Bonding
– Air Monitoring
– Supervision of Abatement Work Site Activities
– Updates & new developments in government regulations, asbestos abatement industry standards, and state-of-the-art work practices
This course meets all EPA, OSHA, and AHERA requirements.
All certified persons must take annual refresher courses to maintain valid certification as required by federal regulations.