AHERA ASBESTOS BUILDING INSPECTOR
This 3-day (24 hours) training course provides technical information needed to identify and describe asbestos-containing building materials (ACBM) and to write a comprehensive asbestos inspection report.
This course is the initial training for persons involved in the inspection of buildings for the presence of asbestos-containing materials, random sampling and analysis of suspect materials and preparation of site inspection reports documenting the presence of asbestos.
– Asbestos Types, Uses and Applications
– Role of Inspectors
– Health Effects and Medical Surveillance Requirements
– Current Federal and State Regulations
– Bulk Sampling of Asbestos
– Site Inspection Preparation, Conduction and Documentation
– Legal Issues
– Building Systems
– Government Regulations
– Personal Protection Equipment
This course meets all EPA, OSHA, and AHERA requirements.